The EMA is looking for a Project Manager effective immediately:
Project Manager (m/f/d)
as part of a Partner Africa project in Tunisia
– project-limited; part-time or full time –
As project manager you will support the implementation of the Partner Africa project between EMA and a local information officer association in Tunisia.
In particular, you are responsible for supporting project partners from Germany, assisting in the implementation, monitoring and organization of the project activities on-site and advising the local association.
The position is limited to the end of December 2023. The place of employment is Tunis. Traveling to Germany will expectedly be necessary once a year.
Your main tasks:
- Development of the necessary project infrastructure
- Support for on-site project implementation with organization, conception, planning and implementation of activities
- Ongoing project monitoring and development of necessary change proposals
- Constant dialogue and consultation with German and foreign project partners to coordinate all project activities
- Reporting and accounting to the German project holder
- Preparation and organization of training measures for the local partner
- Processing of material procurement
- Independent implementation of consulting and training measures
- Travel inside Tunisia and to Germany
- Completed degree or training
- Very good knowledge of French and English, spoken and written, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Secure handling of MS-Office applications
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, organizational talent, sense of responsibility and reliability as well as distinct intercultural sensitivity.
- A structured, independent and self-reliant working style and representative appearance
- High degree of flexibility and discretion, precise work
- Experience in the field of association work and representation of business interests is an advantage
- Analytical thinking, communication and teamwork skills
If you are interested, please send us your application documents consisting of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and relevant certificates in a pdf file to Ms. Svenja Zana (email@example.com) before the 30th of July, 2021. Ms. Zana is also available to answer any questions you may have.