Roundtable Entering the Arab Markets
- November 16, 2011 - November 16, 2016
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Kanzlei Amereller Rechtsanwälte | Lenbachplatz 4, Munich
- +49 (0) 40 609 455 437
Entering the Arab Markets – Tendering and Project Management
November 16, 2011, 4 to 6 p.m
at the law firm Amereller Rechtsanwälte, Lenbachplatz 4, Munich
Despite the much affirmed and steadily increasing potential of the region, many small and medium-sized enterprises hesitate to enter the countries of North Africa and the Middle East for business purposes.
Tender projects can serve as a door opener for a long-term engagement and at the same time reduce the risk for the entrepreneur thanks to financial as well as administrative and conceptual support by the tendering institution. At the same time, such projects enable and facilitate the initial development of contacts as well as the acquisition of intercultural competencies, which are of central importance for business success, especially in the EMA countries.
During our roundtable, we offer a small circle of interested parties an exclusive insight into the legal framework surrounding tendering projects as well as their practical implementation and describe how EMA supports and accompanies you in your individual project – from the expression of interest to project implementation.
- Dr. Stephan Jäger, Amereller Rechtsanwälte: “The legal framework of tendering projects in the EMA region”.
- Jürgen Papadopoulos, Papadopoulos Associates:” Opportunities and challenges: Tender projects in practice”
- Irina Saal, EMA Marketing Director: “EMA in the service of economic development cooperation – preparation & monitoring of projects in the EMA region”.