Get involved with the EMA’s work
The EMA team is enthusiastically and genuinely committed to intercultural cooperation with the MENA region in order to promote economic development. We would like to offer interested parties the opportunity to actively participate in and gain insights into German-Arab relations.
Interested in becoming part of our team? Then you have the following options:
Polish your work experience with an internship at the EMA.
Framework Conditions and Tasks:
Within the framework of a 3-month internship, you can help shape the EMA work as part of a young and dynamic team and thus gain a profound insight into the work of a non-profit organization for development cooperation. The internship is open to students or early-career professionals.
Internship placements are possible remotely or in our Berlin office in the following core areas:
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Project and Event Management
Our interns have the following qualifications:
- Students/graduates of economics, political sciences, marketing, media and communication sciences, or similar fields.
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills.
- Knowledge of French and/or Arabic is advantageous.
- Tech-savvy, experienced in using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- A plus: experience with graphic design and content management systems.
If you are interested, please send your application (including a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates) to Mr. Ali Anubhab Rajat. Mr. Rajat is also available to answer your questions regarding the internship.
Stresemannstr. 21, 10963 Berlin
Tel.: 030-25 35 92 72
An interview with an ambassador? Or with a company board? A report from an international fair? The EMA’s MENA-focused business magazine Mediterranes asks the right questions, provides important answers, and is a trend-setter in its field: regional analyses, insightful interviews and business forecasts.
The editors team is looking for creative minds who can bring in their individual expertise and insight on a voluntary basis for the following:
- photo selection and editing;
- expert interviews;
- translation from/to other EMA-languages: Arabic, English or French.
In addition to your contribution to furthering international understanding and economic development cooperation, you receive the following benefits:
- press passes;
- contacts to high-level experts from Germany and the Arab World;
- published in both the online and the print editions of Mediterranes;
- EMA membership;
- the opportunity to participate in EMA events and activities;
- participation in editorial meetings (travel costs are covered).
For more information, please contact Mediterranes Managing Editor Mr Jens Kutscher: