- January 16, 1970
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce | Schwerin
- +49 (0) 40 609 455 437
Information day Jordan with the IHK zu Schwerin
With its central location between Europe, Asia and Africa, the Kingdom of Jordan offers an important access to the markets of the Middle East and North Africa for European companies. The stable political situation as well as the close relations to Europe make Jordan highly interesting for entrepreneurs and investors from abroad. Jordan plays a crucial role as a bridge to the region as well as internationally and has become the most important destination for medical tourism and international environmental technology in the Arab region in recent years. Since August 2010, an investment protection and promotion agreement continues to favor the economic and development relations between Germany and Jordan.
Against this background, the IHK zu Schwerin and the EMA cordially invited to the following joint event:
Information Event Jordan
Focus on health industry and environmental technology
on April 10, 2013, at the IHK Schwerin
Offered was first-hand, up-to-the-minute information and discussions with the following experts on the economic situation, opportunities and challenges of the Jordanian market:
- Michael Pfeiffer, Former Managing Director GTAI Germany Trade and Invest Berlin and Member of the Board of EMA
- Dr. Axel Goehler, Managing Director Newmex Consulting Gmbh, Honorary Consul of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in Hamburg, Member of the Advisory Board of EMA
- Dr. Abdallah Nassour, Managing Director Envero GmbH, Lecturer at the University of Rostock and member of the EMA Advisory Board
- Dr. Dorothee Crayen, Head of Business Location Policy, International, Schwerin Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Dr. Abdelmajid Layadi, Secretary General EMA e.V.
In this top-class company, the guests were welcomed by Dr. Dorothee Crayen with food and drink and introductory statements on the current political situation and future developments in Jordan. They were given the unique opportunity to hold valuable discussions with various top entrepreneurs and multipliers.