Roundtable Kick-Off – Euro-Mediterranean Forum on Investment and Finance
- October 10, 2011
- 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Bayrischer Landtag, Saal 2 | Munich
- +49 (0) 40 609 455 437
Kick-off – Euro-Mediterranean Forum on Investment and Finance
Venue: Bavarian Parliament, Room 2
Date: October 10, 2011 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m
With the organization of the Euro-Mediterranean Forum on Investment and Finance under the motto “Invest in mutual cooperation” in 2012, EMA is opening up another interesting topic area. As is characteristic for EMA events, the Finance Forum will also feature excellent speakers and a large participation from the EMA region.
In addition to investment opportunities in the Arab states, Arab capital markets and the economic development of the region, the Euro-Mediterranean Forum on Investment and Finance will address issues related to Islamic finance and investment.
The kick-off event will provide a first fine foretaste of the Forum.
Welcome in room 2 of the Bavarian Parliament,
Moderation: Stephan Jäger, Amereller Attorneys at Law
- Prof. Ursula Männle, Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of Morocco in Bavaria
- Mr. Jürgen Papadopoulos, State Director of the EMA in Bavaria
- Dr. Abdelmajid Layadi; EMA Secretary General: “EMA in the service of economic development cooperation in the EMA region”.
- Ziad El-Mogaddedi, IFIBAF Frankfurt:” Islamic Finance: A New Market Segment in the Emerging Growth Markets of the MENA Region and Asia”.
- Uwe Zimmer, Meridio Vermögensverwaltungs AG: ” Investing in Arabia after the Jasmine Revolution”
- Amir Kakish, Philadelphia Consulting: “Stable Markets in the Middle East”
Conclusion with soft drinks