Under the guidance of EMA President Heike Fölster (CFO, Deutsche Bahn Station&Service AG), EMA will finally continue its successful series of cross-sector business delegations to the most important locations in Morocco from January 31st to February 4th, 2023. There, as usual, EMA will bring you together with decision makers from companies, politics as well as from chambers and associations. In addition, the new German Ambassador to Morocco, Robert Dölger, is looking forward to welcoming the delegation and sharing his insights. Visiting partner institutions in Casablanca, Rabat and Tanger is also on the agenda to learn more about Morocco’s diverse locations.
Business Delegation Morocco
“A country on a growth course – Morocco as a business location”
under the guidance of EMA President Heike Fölster
Casablanca, Rabat & Tangier | January 31 – Feburary 4, 2023
Highlights from the program:
- Reception with the new German Ambassador Robert Dölger.
- Meetings with partner institutions in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- Conference with the export association ASMEX on supply chains, food industry and other sectors
- Reception at the German Business Center (GBC) Casablanca
- Exchange on education and training & skilled labor, industrial production, trade and renewable energies
- Roundtable with investment agency AMDIE
- Visits to industrial companies
- Visit to TangerMed Port logistics hub and Tangier Free Zone with port and company visits (Industrial production and trade in Northern Morocco)
- B2B with Moroccan companies in all locations
Why should you participate in the delegation?
B2B & Networking: Participants can get in touch directly with decision makers from associations, diplomacy and business in three of the most important locations in Morocco to exchange information about their projects and products. Meet future business partners on-site and expand your regional business and political networks!
Knowledge & advice: We provide and advise you during the trip with the latest information on trends, business opportunities, market development, strategic projects and business cases. Don’t miss out on this valuable knowledge!
Business Development: With its team in Germany and Morocco, EMA also supports you after the Forum in your market entry or the further development of your market through customized industry analyses or the analysis of your B2B talks directly on-site.
Funding opportunities: We show you ways to suitable funding programs and state aid from the Moroccan and German sides.