The EMA (Euro-Mediterran-Arabischer Länderverein e.V.) is a regional association for German businesspeople and entrepreneurs with a wide range of services to promote sustainable economic cooperation with Arab countries. For the work within the framework of a mentoring project we are recruiting a:
Project Assistant (m/f/d)
as part of the Cross-Culture Mentoring Program “Ouissal”
As project assistant you will support the implementation of the Cross-Culture Mentoring Program “Ouissal” for female leaders from Germany, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Palestine, Syria and Lebanon. For more information please visit Ouissal.org
In particular, you are responsible for supporting the project managers and assisting in the implementation, monitoring and organization of the project activities.
Your main tasks:
- Assistance in event organization
- Reporting and accounting to the German project holder
- Processing of contracting, material procurement and bookings
- Filing, data management, maintenance of project infrastructure
- Completed degree or training
- Fluency in French; very good knowledge of English or German, spoken and written
- Secure handling of MS-Office applications
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, organizational talent, flexibility, independent and self-reliant working style, sense of responsibility, discretion and reliability as well as distinct intercultural sensitivity and representative appearance
Your work assignment can be arranged on a fee basis as collaborateur independent. The position is limited to the end of December 2024.
If you are interested, please send us your application documents consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates in a pdf file to Ms. Svenja Zana (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 15th of September, 2023. Ms. Zana is also available to answer any questions you may have.