2nd Hamburg Business Day Turkey
- November 11, 2013
- 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
- +49 (0) 40 609 455 430
A strong partnership for stable business activities
11 November 2013, 12.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
The conference will be held in English
The impressive economic accomplishment of Turkey in the last decade – stable annual economic growth of 5% since 2002 as well as a solid macro economic strategy, prudent, efficient fiscal policy and comprehensive structural reforms strenghtening the private sector – causes experts and international institutions to give an optimistic forecast. As such, it is expected that Turkey will evolve into the fastest growing economy in the OECD until 2017.
In light of these prospects, the EMA, in cooperation with the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce and the Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency (ISPAT), is cordially inviting you to the 2nd Hamburg Business Forum Turkey!
Exchange on the opportunities, chances and challenges of the Turkish-German cooperation and establish fruitful contacts to experienced entrepreneurs, amongst which are:
- Mehmet Fatih Ak, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Hamburg
- Kemal Erimtan, President of the German Chamber of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHK)
- Ole von Beust, Former Mayor of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and Senior Advisor of the Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency (ISPAT)
- Adelheid Sailer-Schuster, President of the Head Office of the German Federal Banck in Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Lower Saxony, and President of the EMA
- Dr. Willem Schoeber, Chairman of the Board of Directors, EWE Turkey Holding A.Ş
- Axel Stiehler, Managing Director of Aquila Capital
- Holger Kreetz, Representative of E.ON SE
- a delegation of Turkish entrepreneurs
- and many more.
The current developments in Turkey raise questions for German entrepreneurs and investors. Therefore, the Hamburg Business Forum Turkey emphasizes to provide renowned German expertise, reports relating to the present socio-economic situation and first-hand information on successful business activities in Turkey. Up-to-date information on strategic projects and investment opportunities in the logistics center of the future, introduce to you the current socioeconomic developments and framework for successful business activities in this excpetional emerging market.